Occasionally we forget the basics that maintain our visibility on LinkedIn.
Most of us have less than 500 connections so the following pointers will ensure we stay on track.
- Daily status updates. Posting your latest blog post, sharing presentations or an article associated with your industry or market sector.
- Take part in a LinkedIn group discussion or start one of your own.
- Follow the leaders in your niche, ask and answer questions where you can.
- Participate in 3-5 groups and regularly comment in them.
- Endeavour to create one new invite each day and personalise it.
- Make it easy for people to get in touch with you by displaying your details.
- Endorse people, they may endorse you back.
- Add your LinkedIn profile to emails, business cards and make it visible on your website.
- Post your LinkedIn updates on Twitter.
- Add links to your website or blog in your LinkedIn profile.
- 187 million monthly unique users
- 3 million LinkedIn business pages
- 2.1 million Linkedin groups